Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 things I was thinking while watching TV last night..

1. "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS is a very funny show, and one of my favorite shows, hands down. But, last night's episode was creepy from the fact that the whole show is supposed to be the main character, Ted, telling his kids in the year 2053 about how he met their mother, yet last night's episode was all about the "naked man" technique for sleeping with women! Is that what people talk to their children about in the year 2053?

2. "Worst Week" on CBS is one of the funniest new comedies I've seen in a long, long time! My wife and I were cracking up last night. Seriously, how DO you set a pool on fire? LOL

3. As fantastically illogical and unbelievable the story behind "Chuck" on NBC is, I can't help but fall in love with that show more and more! I can't remember a show that makes me roll my eyes more than "Chuck," yet I find myself looking forward to watching each new episode!

Feedback?

No comments: