Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A note on the election coverage

I feel most comfortable with watching Brian Williams of NBC News than anyone else. I just did a quick channel surfing exercise and checked out ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, and even Fox News, but Williams gets my vote!

Gibson and Sawyer were almost fighting for more air time, Couric I still can't see her as more than the Today Show host, and the other channels had nutjobs from both sides and too many talking heads. Brian Williams shows everyone on NBC that "hey, I'm the top dog and everything flows through me, got it?"

Although, curiously enough, Fox News were the only channel at this time that called Virginia for Obama! Nobody else did but them, giving Obama 220 electoral votes, where every other network had him around 207.

Go figure!

No comments: