Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We are sick

With my son being 18 months, almost, a new dynamic was introduced to our household: the chain disease. One person in our family gets sick, then it rotates amongst the rest of the family members.

I hate that.

I am sick, the last one to get sick. First was my son, then my wife, who's also pregnant, and lastly, me. It's not fun, and there's almost no getting out of it. Once the sickness enters our door, it's going to stick around for a while. At least it's Equal Opportunity.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been blogging much lately. I wanted to put in some thoughts on Obama's first press conference, but I was totally out of it. Maybe if I remember some things that I wanted to blog about, I'll post some stuff.

Until then, I have a virus to kick out the door.

1 comment:

The Lodatos said...

I am so sorry you are sick! I thought maybe it was Julie that was sick with baby sickness, but nope it is papa. :)
I think i am coming down with another cold that this office seems to pass around like a ping pong ball. :( I hope you all feel better soon!