Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Repurposing My Blog

Hello dear followers and Internet denizens!

It's been a very long time since I last posted. In fact, my last post below was the day Michael Jackson died. So you can tell how much that incident affected me. And, you can also tell I am still very sarcastic! (Warning: I tend to overuse exclamation marks, or points, or whatever you call them!)

So, anyway. I have decided to repurpose my blog and start linking to news items or viral videos that interest me. Maybe I'll add a little commentary to those links. Basically this will be a link dump of all the things that grab my attention.

Most of the things that do grab my attention have to do with politics, sports, intenational news and weird and quirky news. So if any of that is your cup of tea, then sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride! And, as always, comments are very welcome, and, in fact, encouraged!

Thanks!
Good Luck!
!

No comments: