Thursday, October 02, 2008

Is everybody ready for tonight?

What's tonight, you ask? Only the most anticipated television event in years!

No, it's not Bush coming out to say "Ha, ha.. screwed you, American people, and your children and grandchildren too! Who's laughing now?"

No, it's the Vice Presidential debate. One and only! Better not miss it! Some pundits believe that if Palin screws up royally, by Friday she will withdraw her name from the GOP ticket. But that's not why I'm going to be watching. Oh, who am I kidding? OF COURSE IT IS!

I believe it was Jay Leno who said a couple of days ago that Palin's strategy for the debate should be to let Biden go first, in which case he'll take up all the time and she wouldn't have to say anything! Brilliant! I hope that's not the case though.

Anyway, I just hope to God that Putin does not rear his head while Palin is not in Alaska.

No comments: