Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Also, a quick thing about my wife!

I hope she doesn't divorce me because of this, but, I wanted to add new entries to the blog over the weekend, but here's the thing. My wife has the fastest laptop closing hands in the west! I swear that sometimes I wonder if she will close the laptop on her own fingers one day, because of how fast she goes from typing something to just closing the laptop. It must be something between .01 seconds (the margin Phelps won one of his gold medals) and .03 seconds (the margin Bolt broke the 100m sprint world record). So, in a nutshell, my wife would be using the laptop, and I would wait until she's done so I can use it, and all of a sudden, WHAM, the laptop's closed, and I then lack the will power to turn on the laptop again and do whatever it is that I wanted to do.

Did I mention that I love my wife?

No comments: